10/21/2012

Modge podge of special occassion cards

 Hello Friends,
One week!  Yes, that is right.  Only one more week to prepare for the craft fair!  YIKES!!!  Am I ready?  I'm not sure, but my nerves are certainly beginning to get the best of me. 
Today I want to share a variety of cards that I have been making.  I've had an order for a card assortment.  I know, right!  This is my first real "order" or sell of my cards.  I usually end up "giving" them for free to those that like them.  Crazy!

Love this card!  The lower 1/2 opens and reveals the hidden message inside.

Who doesn't love stars?  I'm always looking for masculine cards and I find that stars cry out to be part of that process.

Whoo loves you?  Ha ha ha...  this card is so fun.  when the front flap is closed it shows both owl's, but open the left side and it reveals a fun birthday message...something about growing old!  <Snicker>

Isn't it amazing how a change of color can change the feel of a card?  It's another birthday card and reveals a message about "eat more cake"!

Sympathy cards are so hard.  You want them to be calming, inspiring and express your deepest feelings.  I find this sympathy card to be uplifting for a time of need.

Another fun friendship card! 

Such a fun card.


This is a great tri fold card.  It looks like a lovely bouquet of flowers that reveals the hidden birthday message inside!
 That is it for today!  As always, I would love to hear your opinions. 

Have a blessed day! All comments or critiques are welcomed and read with enthusiasm.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Follow Me on Pinterest

Grandma and Family

Grandma and Family
Grandma and Family