5/12/2013

Happy Mother's Day and More Baby Scrapbook layouts

Hi Friends,
Let's start off the day with a great big HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my Mom, my sister Cheryl, Amber, Pam, Annie, and Tabetha.  I love you all so much and am so blessed to have you in my life

I realized that I haven't posted any of the layouts that I have done for Payton's scrapbook.  Bad Nana.  It isn't because I haven't been doing them....more that I haven't been taking pictures of them.  :(

New Born Payton, Lil Charmer


Daddy with Payton.  I love that look on Daddy's face, pure love

Kenzie, Payton and Daddy.  I don't think Kenzie was too excited about sharing her Daddy!  LOL

She quickly got over it.  Here is Kenzie holding Payton for the first time.  Love it!  So so so precious.

Thank you for stopping by.  I will try to post again someday soon.  Until then, Keep scrapping!


Have a blessed day! All comments or critiques are welcomed and read with enthusiasm.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Follow Me on Pinterest

Grandma and Family

Grandma and Family
Grandma and Family