6/16/2013

Nate...Nate the Great ..

Hi Friends,
I'm back with more grandchildren nicknames.  This time it is for my grandson Nate.  I have called him Nate the Great since he was a wee little thing and if I ever forget to call him that, her reminds me.  LOVE IT.

Nate and his family came to visit in July 2010.  We in turn went to visit a friend that had a sand box.  Nate loved being in there.

These photos were taken over Mother's day 2011 at my Mother in Law's.  I didn't get to see the kids for Easter, but that didn't make any difference.  Nana came prepared to have an Easter Egg Hunt any ways. 

Last time I went to Texas to visit the grands, we went to Galveston.  It was the first time that Nate was on a beach.  More sand and he loved every second of it. 

Halloween 2010.  Nate the Great dressed as a soldier boy!  Can't get any more American than that!

That is all for today.  I am sure you are getting tired of seeing layouts of my grands.  Next time I will try to mix it up a bit.  Until then, Keep Scrapping

Have a blessed day! All comments or critiques are welcomed and read with enthusiasm.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Follow Me on Pinterest

Grandma and Family

Grandma and Family
Grandma and Family