7/14/2013

Galveston and a bit of scrappiness

Welcome back friends!!  I am so glad to see that a few of you still stop by periodically even though there are no comments.
Today I want to share a couple of layouts from my last trip to Galveston with the grandbabies.  I love spending time with them.  It is truly precious and will remain something that I treasure for the rest of my life.

This is 3 of the older kiddles walking on the beach.  I was visiting in October and had taken halloween buckets for them to trick or treat.  We decided on the spur of the moment to go to the beach (of course we did not have swimsuits, change of clothes or even towels.) as it is only about an hour away from where some of them live.  The 3 of them had so much fun playing in the sand, running up and down the beach and running in and out of the water.  It was truly a perfect day.


This is one of my all time favorite photos that I have ever taken.  It is of my grown children, (Tom and Amber), my daughter in law (Tabetha) and 5 of the grandbabies.  Payton was only a few months old at this time.  Mason was just learning to walk.  Oh, how time flies.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed my scrappiness.  Please come back and leave a comment.  You don't have to be shy.  Really, I'm a pretty nice person almost 98% of the time....


Have a blessed day! Follow on Bloglovin All comments or critiques are welcomed and read with enthusiasm. Follow on Bloglovin
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Follow Me on Pinterest

Grandma and Family

Grandma and Family
Grandma and Family