10/19/2013

BFF

Welcome back Friends!!!
I see you stopping and looking!  I do wish every once in a while that someone would just leave a comment, something besides just spam.  Ha Ha Ha...

Today, I want to share a layout I created using my absolute favorite photo of 2 of my grand daughters.  They are only a year apart in age and both are so sweet.  In this particular photo, they were playing tag or something with a jump rope.  Next thing I know, they are huddled together sharing a sweet moment.  Perhaps it was a secret, or making a plan of who to tag next.  Either way...it was a very touching and tender moment.
I added the quote:  Til the end, I will always be your Best Friend.
I pray that is the case....


That is all I have for today.  Leave a comment either good, bad or indifferent.
See you again soon!

Have a blessed day!  
 

All comments or critiques are welcomed and read with enthusiasm.
Follow on Bloglovin
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Follow Me on Pinterest

Grandma and Family

Grandma and Family
Grandma and Family