10/02/2013

Time with grandpa

Welcome back friends,
I hope you are all doing well today.
I have been editing all types of photos these past few weeks.  Matter of fact, I just had about 400 of them printed.  I used walmart photo center and I have to say that I am rather disappointed.  Many of the images had portions cropped at places that I didn't want cropped, I had written text on several and it cut the text off which ruined the whole photo.  So that puts me in search of another place to have picture printed.

Moving on!  Today, I want to share a layout I did of my DH blowing bubbles with one of our granddaughters.  I love the interaction between them...and love that I was able to capture  it.

That is all I have for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Come again soon.



Have a blessed day!
 All comments or critiques are welcomed and read with enthusiasm.
  
Follow on Bloglovin
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Follow Me on Pinterest

Grandma and Family

Grandma and Family
Grandma and Family